EMPLOYER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our customers often ask us how they can run an excellent customer support operation. One of the most frequently asked questions we get asked is, well, how do we handle frequently asked questions.
- The rankings are checked on a daily basis.
- Yes. Each keyword position can be checked
- There are a few factors why the position
- If you see rises and drops in Google
- Because they’re testing new algorithms
- All positioning data will be kept indefinitely.
- Feel for what it‘s like on The Ladders
- Your Resume for Job Pack is the most useful
- Potential company you can use your resume.
- Position is a very important part of your job.
- A Resume is the document that markets
- It depends on what type of corporate user you are. If you are a CM (Corporate Member), then you can extend time period of your live job as per your corporate membership nature. Otherwise, you can extend or shorten your live job within default 30 days.
- If you want to repost a job within 7 (seven) days of expiration, you have to change the job title. But from after that, there is no such obligation.
- You can keep unlimited number of jobs as drafted job.
- Yes, you can edit any of your live job. Go to the “Edit” option under “Actions” tab.
- You can edit all the fields of a live job except Job Title and Job Category.
- When a job is in “pending” status, it means that your job is waiting for approval of ejobsbd.com team. You can check the status of your pending job from support.
- No, once you have created an account on ejobsbd.com using definite company name then you cannot change or edit it.
- No, viewing applicant's cv and viewing CV bank CV are2(two) different features. So, viewing one will not be counted as viewing other.
You can pay ejobsbd.com in following ways:
Plans that grow with your business
jobcareer clients have the capacity to look over five appealing, Use based arrangements. jobcareer clients have
the capacity to look over five appealing, Use based arrangements. Charging is month to month.