Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority Job circular 2019 has been published in the daily newspaper as well as in online job portal along with the Government website baera.gov.bd by the authority. The circular is also available in www.ejobsbd.com which is one of the largest job portal in Bangladesh. It’s a huge and attractive job circular.
Many people have been unemployed in this country and they cannot get their desired job circular. In this case, Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority has been created a great chance for unemployed people. To get Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority job circular 2019 related all information, you can visit our site that is www.ejobsbd.com.
The job circular has been published dated on 01 July 2019.
The Government is seeking hardworking and enthusiastic 37 in the Government department. Both male and female are equally encouraged to apply for the position. This is a full-time job opportunity.
Please check the job details available here. If you are interested and if you think you are the right candidate for the position apply and submit your resume as per the instruction is given in the job circular. The last date of applying for the job is 30 July 2019.
It is a great Career Opportunity for job seekers. If you think you are suitable for this job go ahead apply today.
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority Job circular 2019
Organization: Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority
Name of Post: 37
Publication Date: 01 July 2019
Job Type: Government
Official Website: baera.gov.bd
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Last Date: 30 July 2019
For more information see below Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority job circular 2019
1) The application form will be delivered by the Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority E-12 / A Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207, on 31/07/2016 at the time of office hours, including GEP / Register Post / Courier Service. After the scheduled date has passed, the application received by post or any other application will not be accepted
2) The application for the government-appointed employment application form has to be submitted. Application form samples can be downloaded from the official website: baera.gov.bd.
3) The name of the post should be mentioned in the upper right side of the envelope and the address of the applicant's address should be given an envelope of 9.5 * 4.5 inches measuring the numerical value of 20.00 (twenty) pa with an unused stamp.
4) Candidates employed in government / semi-government / autonomous bodies must apply through appropriate authorities. (Advance copy is not acceptable.)
5) Every candidate has to attach 500 / = (five hundred) taka (non-refundable) postal / post-order secretary, in favor of Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority and submit any documents other than the newly collected 3 (three) copies of passport size certified color photograph. Do not pay.
6) Defective / incomplete / late application will be considered directly canceled.
7) Any kind of lobbying / recommendation / incorrect information will be treated as inefficiency.
8) Candidates directly related to nuclear safety and security and radiation control work will be given preference.
9) Candidates will be selected through the electoral test. In order to participate in the examination, the candidates will be sent at the time of their address to the existing address. No allowance will be provided for participation in written oral or practical examination. Written oral and practical examination schedule will be published by the Authority's website: baera.gov.bd.
10) Candidates who passed the written test should display the original copy of all the certificates and one set of attested copies will be submitted.
11) The authority reserves the right to increase the number of posts if needed.
12. The decision of the authority (baponik) on recruitment will be considered final.
Application Deadline: 2019-07-31