Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation Job circular 2019 has been published in the daily newspaper as well as in online job portal along with the Government website badc.gov.bd by the authority. The circular is also available in www.ejobsbd.com which is one of the largest job portal in Bangladesh. It’s a huge and attractive job circular.
Many people have been unemployed in this country and they cannot get their desired job circular. In this case, Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation has been created a great chance for unemployed people. To get Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation job circular 2019 related all information, you can visit our site that is www.ejobsbd.com
The job circular has been published dated on 07 July 2019.
The Government is seeking hardworking and enthusiastic Personal secretary, Assistant secretary (law), Librarian, Editor, Statistician, Assistant Manager (Transport), Coordination officer, Trainer (administration), Assistant geologist, Assistant Controller, Assistant Controller (Audit), Trainer (money), Assist in the Government Jobs department. Both male and female are equally encouraged to apply for the position. This is a full-time job opportunity.
Please check the job details available here. If you are interested and if you think you are the right candidate for the position apply and submit your resume as per the instruction is given in the job circular. The last date of applying for the job is 15 July 2019.
It is a great Career Opportunity for job seekers. If you think you are suitable for this job go ahead apply today.
Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation Job circular 2019
Organization: Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation
Name of Post: Personal secretary, Assistant secretary (law), Librarian, Editor, Statistician, Assistant Manager (Transport), Coordination officer, Trainer (administration), Assistant geologist, Assistant Controller, Assistant Controller (Audit), Trainer (money), Assist
Publication Date: 07 July 2019
Job Type: Government Jobs
Official Website: badc.gov.bd
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Last Date: 15 July 2019
For more information see below Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation job circular 2019
1) Applicants should be between 18 years and 30 years of age on 07 July, 2019. Age 18 to 32 years for children of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged people. Age will be determined based on SSC certification. Affidavit will not be acceptable in case of age proof.
2. Applicants working in government / semi-government / autonomous organizations must apply within the appropriate timeframe through appropriate authorities.
3) Regarding the appointment of BADC regulations and rules and regulations applicable to existing and modified government, will be followed.
4) Any corrections related to this appointment notification can be found on BADC's own website (badc.gov.bd).
5) The Authority reserves the right to decrease / increase the number of pts.
6) If any information given by the candidate or documents submitted by the candidate is proved to be fake, false or false or using fake or fraudulent methods of examination, the candidate's candidature will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him. During the oral examination, the original copy of all the proofs should be displayed and the attested photocopies of all the certificates should be submitted. When the wrong information / fake papers are displayed, the authority can cancel the candidate's candidature to cancel the candidacy of the candidate.
7) Applicant's name, father's name, mother's name, and date of birth will be similar to SSC certificate and national identity card.
8) The final quota policy will be followed in the preparation of the final recommendation for the post mentioned in the advertisement.
9) Permanent resident of the district will have to submit the certificate given by the concerned Union Parishad / Municipality / City Corporation as proof of proof.
10) If a candidate is not a citizen of Bangladesh or is committed to marry or to a person who is not a citizen of Bangladesh, or a criminal court is sentenced to moral conviction or dismissed from the employment of any government or autonomous institution or local authority, and such dismissal If the validity does not exceed two years, he will apply Do not be considered eligible for.
11) Candidates selected according to the Employment Policy will have to participate in written examination. Candidates who have passed the written test only for the interview will be invited for oral interview.
12) No matter what reasons the authorities are able to correct / cancel the appointment notice.
13) Notifications can be written in the written test by the same date
14) BADC (badc.gov.bd) can be viewed on website.
Application Deadline: 2019-08-14